SOE Continuing and Professional Education
Creative Problem Solving Class - View Flyer
Digital Literacy Summer Camp - Learn more!
PBS Teacherline Professional Development Courses: Learn more!
Professional development workshops for early childhood professions... What's New for 2013!
The Continuing and Professional Education (CE) Office offers teachers and other school personnel off-campus classes for graduate credit, as well as professional development through school disctrict partnerships. If you want to be a more effective teacher by learning about current teaching trends and how to use them in your classroom, enroll in a CE course. If you are a school district educator, check with your school district professional development to see if graduate credit is offered for district PD.
Benefits of CE courses include:
- Earn Credit - to begin a Master's degree
- Location - many courses are held at school district locations or online
- Time Commitment - regular graduate courses are 16 weeks, the average CE course is between 3 days and eight weeks!
- Lower Fees - cost per graduate credit hour is significantly less, averaging about half the cost!
- Salary Increases - take CE graduate credit to move up on the salary scale.