Enrollment and Fees
The School of Education approves enrollment and tuition fees annually. The new fiscal year begins July 1.
Upon enrollment, we assess a non-refundable registration and insurance fee. Families pay annual enrollment and insurance fees thereafter. Two-week advance payment of tuition is required at admission as a deposit. We refund the deposit when your child leaves the program by applying it to your last month`s tuition payment, provided families meet all of the terms of the contract. The deposit amount depends upon the classroom in which the child is enrolled. Families pay monthly tuition in advance. Each fiscal year a new payment schedule is available from the center.
- We assess late fees for each 5 minutes past the scheduled 6:00 p.m. closing or past the one-hour deadline for sick child pick up. Late fees are paid in cash.
- Early departure without a four – week written notice results in forfeiture of deposit.
- We assess fees regardless of whether or not a child attends.
- After a five-day grace period, we assess a five-dollar per day late fee for late tuition payments.
- Families must provide written notice of withdrawal from the center four weeks in advance. The deposit is refunded after the last day of attendance.
Fees are assessed according to each classroom and or department. Current fees are as follows. Fees are likely to change at the beginning of each fiscal year (July 1).
Tuition for the 2016-2017 School Year, Starting July 1, 2016
Infants and Toddlers (full day): $1,136.41 monthly
Young Preschool (full day): $858.78 monthly
Preschool (full day): $786.67 monthly