Event announcement for Spring 2017 and Summer 2017 Graduates
Registration is now open for the UMKC Teacher Recruitment Day!
UMKC Teacher & Counselor Recruitment Day
Tuesday, February 21st
8:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Atterbury Student Success Center
This is an annual teacher and counselor recruitment event just for current School of Education students graduating in Spring or Summer 2017. You will have the opportunity to have screening interviews with 26 area school districts who will be hiring for the 2017-18 academic year. Here are some additional details for you:
Teacher & Counselor Recruitment Day
- 8:00 – 8:20 a.m. – students arrive in 237 and 238 of the Atterbury Student Success Center
- 8:20 a.m. – announcements and instructions for students, advice for working the job fair
- 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. – students meet school district reps and sign up for interviews
- 9:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. – students have screening interviews with school district reps
- 8:30 – 10:00 a.m. – while waiting for your interview time, students can talk with Brad Martens to check on teacher certification or graduation questions
Please let us know if you have any questions. Use the link above to pre-register with just your name, program and e-mail so we can follow up with more details. We look forward to seeing you on the 21st!