The School of Education, with support from its Student Government and Alumni Board, hosted its 14th annual spring celebration with an ice cream social to celebrate 225 spring/summer 2016 graduates and another outstanding semester by all students.
Congratulations to the School’s outstanding student, faculty and staff awardees who were recognized during the event:
- Adilene Mendiola, Outstanding Undergraduate Student, Elementary Education
- Jon Harding, Outstanding Master’s or Educational Specialist Student, PK-12 Educational Specialist in Education Administration
- Erdem Demiroz, Outstanding Doctoral Student, IPh.D., Teacher Education & Curriculum Studies
- Paul Rutherford (Ph.D., ’99), 2016 Adjunct Faculty Teaching Award
- Erica Hernandez-Scott (Ph.D. candidate), 2016 Outstanding Faculty Teaching Award
- Christine Timmerman, 2016 Staff Excellence Award