- PhD. Curriculum & Instruction, University of Kansas
- M.Ed. Curriculum & Instruction, Texas Tech University
- B.S.Ed. English (history minor), Montana State University-Billings
- Teacher Education Policy, Curriculum, & Assessment
- Middle/Secondary Curriculum (particularly literacy, ELA, and social studies)
- Native American Education
- Warner, C.K. (2016). Constructions of excellent teaching: Identity tensions in preservice English teachers. National Teacher Education Journal, 9(1), 5-15.
- Warner, C.K. (2016). Contested definitions of excellent teaching: An analysis of the discourse of quality. Journal of Thought, 50(1), 20-36.” to RECENT PUBLICATIONS
- Warner, C.K. (2015). A study of state social studies standards for American Indian education. Multicultural Perspectives, 17(3), 1-8.
View additional publications at https://umkc.academia.edu/ConnorWarner
- Point person for Teacher Education in the School of Education in relationship to the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE)
- Investigating Learning to Teach as an Interpretive Process, Dean’s Small Grant, UMKC School of Education