Division of Educational Leadership, Policy & Foundations – Assistant Clinical Professor & Program Coordinator
- Ed.D. Educational Leadership, University of Missouri-Columbia
- M.S. Ed. Curriculum and Instruction (Urban Education), Kansas State University
- B.A. Modern Languages, Kansas State University
- Educational Administration
- Hispanic/Latino Education
Publications, Presentations & Grants
Pecina, U. H. (2010). Elementary school teacher knowledge of sheltered instruction methodology in service to English language learners: a multi-case study (Doctoral dissertation, University of Missouri–Columbia).