The Education Lab offers one-on-one technical assistance to SOE students, faculty, and staff in a variety of applications such as: digital video capture and editing, Microsoft Office products, LiveText accounts, scanning, and CD/DVD creation. The Education Lab is funded by the School of Education and is open only to School of Education faculty, staff, and students. The Education Lab is located in the Learning Commons Center on the first floor of the SOE building in room 129.
- 20 Windows 7 Pro workstations
- 1 wheelchair accessible workstation
- networked printer
- 1 scanner, with multiple page scanning capability.
Equipment Available for Checkout
Please come to SOE 129 to check out equipment. The following equipment is available on a first-come, first serve basis:
- video cameras
- voice recorders
Checking out equipment:
- Equipment can be checked out in the Learning Commons area, 129.
- You will be asked for your SSO when checking out equipment.
- The default loan period is 7 days.
- You will receive an email on the 7th day reminding you to return the equipment to 129.
- Staff/faculty can extend their due date only once.
- If you have already renewed the item once, you will have to wait 7 days before reserving the same type of equipment again.
- We can accept renewals in person, over the phone, and via email.
- You will not be able to reserve equipment ahead of time. All equipment is first-come, first-served and will need to be checked out in person from the Learning Commons, 129 Education Bldg.