Date(s) - 04/15/19
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
UMKC at Union Station
The role of the early childhood professional is critical in supporting the growth and development of young children as they provide the necessary skills for school readiness.
This professional development opportunity is designed to improve the knowledge and skills of early childhood educators and to assist in providing meaningful and high quality learning to assist them in their work in Early Childhood and Elementary Settings.
Dynamic leaders are always looking to sharpen their skills and improve their ability to lead well. Leaders in early childhood programs/schools will benefit from this interactive workshop.
- Identify key qualities of effective leaders
- Learn winning strategies to take leadership to the next level
- Assess leadership style and strengths
- Use assessment data to develop leadership plan
- Network with other leaders in education
Participants registered before close date (Wednesday, April 3) will receive a leadership book and access to an online assessment.
Cost: $69/Non-Members $59/KCRPDC Members