Date(s) - 09/27/19
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
UMKC at Union Station
Kansas City RPDC and Northwest RPDC Centers are sponsoring this four-day network. Two sessions will be held in St. Joseph and two sessions will be held in Kansas City.
Join us quarterly for a more in-depth look on topics that impact New Special Education Directors. Time will be allowed for collaborating and problem solving on issues of concern.
- Understanding the Standards and Indicators Manual/Understanding Your district’s Special Education Profile
- Eligibility Determination with Emphasis on OHI/ Writing Compliant Evaluation Reports
- Tiered Monitoring/File Reviews/Timelines
- Hot Topics, End of the Year Deadlines, Data-driven decision making
- Additional topics of interest
Sept. 27 – St. Joseph
Dec. 9 – Kansas City
Feb. 26 – Kansas City
Apr. 2 – St. Joseph