Date(s) - 08/03/20
8:00 am - 3:30 pm
Lee's Summit High School
Become a LETRS® Facilitator to support your district in building a sustainable model with the use of LETRS professional development for years to come.
WHO CAN ATTEND?
The Facilitator is someone with a deep understanding of the content and a commitment to become an expert in the research and evidence-based theories of LETRS. This person will facilitate face-to-face workshops aligned to each unit, facilitate Professional Learning Communities, answer questions from participants, and review participants’ online data to determine if gaps in conceptual understanding exist that need to be addressed in a customized workshop.
Session attendees must meet eligibility requirements listed below. Space is limited to 30 participants.
- Complete the online content for Units 1-4.
- Pass the end-of-course exam following Unit 4 with a score of 88 percent or better.
- Purchase a Facilitator’s Kit upon meeting requirements 1 and 2.
- Sign a Statement of Commitment with Voyager Sopris Learning.
- Complete a minimum of eight sessions of ongoing professional development offered by Voyager Sopris Learning in the year following Facilitator Training.
- Remain employed or contracted by the sponsoring agency.
See brochure to find out what participants will learn and what you will need to bring to the training. REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS JULY 3, 2020.