Date(s) - 09/30/20
4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
This session will focus on re-examining PBS systems to meet the demands of new learning environments. Participants will reflect on the PBS structures and how they can adapt them to meet the needs of today’s learners.
By the end of the session participants will…
- Identify the importance of developing PBS practices
- Identify Schoolwide expectations and modified those expectations for new learning environments.
- Develop teaching and encouraging practices to support your expectations for new learning environments.
- Re-establishing routines and procedures
- Review the Eight Essential Classroom Practices and how they apply to our current reality.
- Assist students and teachers in adjusting to new ways of teaching and learning
This training will be a VIRTUAL meeting.