Date(s) - 09/26/19
8:30 am - 3:30 pm
UMKC at Union Station
By Invitation Only
Regional Preparation Phase
Regional Emerging Advance Phase
Missouri School-wide Positive Behavior Support (MO SW-PBS) will host workshops and facilitate site visits for school teams entering their second full year of SW-PBS implementation. The training series will help school teams strengthen essential components and effective classroom practices as they prepare for training at the advanced tiers. For current SW-PBS Emerging Advanced/Sustaining Phase schools only.
Outcomes: By the end of these sessions participants will be able to “�½.
- Utilize the Science of Behavior when identifying the function of behaviors.
- Assess and refine SW-PBS Tier 1 implementation using data.
- Revise and continually strengthen existing systems.
- Incorporate task difficulty strategies to increase student time on task.
- Identify and measure Tier 2 readiness requirements.
- Cite evidence of effective classroom practices implementation.
- Deepen understanding and refine processes in order to sustain the systems of SW-PBS.