- PhD. Curriculum & Instruction, University of Kansas
- M.Ed. Curriculum & Instruction, Texas Tech University
- B.S.Ed. English (history minor), Montana State University-Billings
- Teacher Education Policy, Curriculum, & Assessment
- Middle/Secondary Curriculum (particularly literacy, ELA, and social studies)
- Indigenous Representation in Education
- Warner, C.K. & Hallman, H.L. (2017). A communities of practice approach to field experiences in teacher education. Brock Education, 26(2), 16-33.
- Warner, C.K., Nash, K.T., Thomas, R., Bell, C., Strekalova-Hughes, E., Panther, L., & Atiles, J. (2017). Re-conceptualizing context and complexity in teacher education: Learning teaching as an interpretive process. The SOJO Journal: Educational Foundations and Social Justice Education, 2(1), 59-73.
- Warner, C.K. (2016). Constructions of excellent teaching: Identity tensions in preservice English teachers. National Teacher Education Journal, 9(1), 5-15.
- Warner, C.K. (2016). Contested definitions of excellent teaching: An analysis of the discourse of quality. Journal of Thought, 50(1), 20-36.
View additional publications at https://umkc.academia.edu/ConnorWarner
- UMKC School of Education Assessment Committee
- UMKC School of Education CAEP Crew
- NCTE CEE Commission on English Methods Teaching and Learning