The UMKC Regional Professional Development Center supports area educators to positively impact student achievement.
We inspire you to be the best version of yourself through professional development, coaching, site specific training, networking and more!
Supports are available for all your needs, including but not limited to:
- School-wide Positive Behavior Supports
- Missouri Leadership Development System
- Missouri Educator Evaluation System
- District Continuous Improvement
- Content Area
- ELL and Migrant Students
- Special Education Improvement
- Missouri Teacher Development System
- Content Specific Training
- Beginning Teacher Assistance
- Educator Evaluation
- College and Career Ready
- Equity Lab
Don’t see what you need on this list? Check out our events page or reach out to see how we can partner. Contact Dr. J. Michael Pragman at firstname.lastname@example.org.